GST is an indirect tax that may affect all inputs and outputs of a business organization. It is a consumption tax charged on Goods and Services made by a taxable person in the course of business in Malaysia or charge on imported goods and services.
GST will be implemented on 1 April 2015 as announced by our Prime Minister during the budget 2014. GST Act 2014 has been gazetted on 19 June 2014.
We have designed the following In-House GST programmes to help organizations to acquire the knowledge of GST and to start getting ready for GST implementation.
IN-House Tax Programmes:
- GST Tax Code and Accounting for Businesses
- GST Implementation and Accounting for Businesses
- GST Implementation and Accounting for Manufacturer, importer and exporter
- GST for Property Developers, Contractors and Property Investors
- GST for Join Management Body and Management Corporation
- GST for Real Estate Agency and Related Industries
- GST Implementation and Accounting for Service Sector
- GST Implementation and Accounting for Hotel Industry
Please contact us for more information
TST CONSULTANTS SDN BHD
5, Jalan 3/125D, Desa Petaling,
57100 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: 03-9057 2233 (Ms Sally)
Fax: 03-9057 1323 or H/P 016-209 2085 (Dr Tan)